Body Massages Treatments
- Aromatherapy Enjoy a soothing warm oil massage made from our own scented candles for a full body including the stomach.
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi This is a relaxing, flowing massage using the forearms in a wave-like motion to soothe large surface areas of muscles – Excellent for those who prefer a gentle massage.
- Chinese Bamboo Stick Similar to the Hawaiian LomiLomi massage, large areas of the muscles are massaged with a soothing slide-and-glide motion of a bamboo stick.
- Shiatsu As the Japanese word suggests, Shiatsu means finger pressure. This is a pressure point massage, pressing and holding all the meridians to clear out bad or blocked energy.
- Balinese A variety of techniques such as pressing, squeezing, rubbing and kneading are used to administer this massage, with special focus on the neck, shoulders and back, ending with a head massage.
- Indonesian A deep tissue massage with finger pressure going deeply into the muscles, this full body treatment focuses on the legs and feet.
- Swedish Using the palms of the hands, the body is rubbed down with a therapeutic, long stroking massage.
- Office Massage Targets our office muscles to help increase circulation, revive and energize.
- Tandem Couples Massage Side by side on the same spa bed that is built for 2, you and your partner will experience a romantic massage while holding hands. Advance reservation required. (All other massages are done on individual spa beds in couples room, but this massage is done on the same bed).
- Thai Incorporates Yoga techniques and involves stretching and bending. This deep massage takes place on the floor and is not recommended for beginners.
- Tibetan Hot Stone Massage Incorporates Hot Stone A series of hot stones are placed on the body while heated stones are used to massage feet, legs, arms and back. The body will be oiled and massaged with hot stones. This treatment is unsuitable for those who dislike heat. Red marks on the back are a normal occurrence post-massage for a few hours.